Threads are inserted subcutaneously instantly lifting, tightening and contouring areas suffering from volume loss while simultaneously stimulating the body’s natural production of collagen and elastin where treatment has occurred.
Join Us at our next Beauty Event!
- Learn about the PDO Threads FaceLift
- Get Special Prices
- Register to win a FREE treatment
- Invite a friend and get a $40 Gift
- Wine / Cheese / Snacks will be served
Polydioxanone (PDO) has been used for many years in surgery for biomedical applications, particularly in cardiothoracic surgery. Why? Because it is fully absorbed within 4 to 6 months & doesn’t create any scar tissue.
- Date: Friday, November 3rd
- Time: 4:00pm
- Location: Edan’s Med Spa
How does it work?
It’s Amazingly Simple, Actually It’s Controlled Healing!
In medical terms “Selective Inflammatory Response”, it is the principle behind a lot of aesthetic procedures (such as Fractional Laser, Chemical Peels & MicroNeedling). Our skin is very good at repairing itself, and by inserting NOVATHREADS we make it ‘heal’ itself by creating new collagen, naturally!
Your skin gently reacts to the inserted threads
- Yes, PDO is fully absorbable, but that doesn’t mean your skin won’t react to it. During the 4 to 6 months needed to fully absorb the PDO suture, your skin is also repairing itself around it.
- It’s “controlled healing” happening underneath the skin!
No cuts or incisions, Purely injections!
The NovaThreads are needles that are pre-loaded with a PDO thread. Simply insert the whole needle in the interstitial tissue at subdermal level, parallel to the surface of the skin, & pull the needle out.